Saturday, September 17, 2016

Mobile Post: Yo-kai Watch 2 Demo Thoughts.

So, the first two Pokemon Generations shorts were pretty cool. I honestly am glad that they will be putting more out through Christmas. I would recommend watching it, but you probably already plan on it.

On another note, the demo for Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits is now on Nintendo eShop for 3DS (a demo for Fleshy Souls is not currently available).

While a slight improvement over the first game; I am still not convinced to preload the game or buy it at launch. I will most likely be picking up a pre owned copy after Sun and Moon.

In short, while it may not be as disappointing as the first game, I still feel that it's not "the next Pokemon" or as good as Level-5's own Ni no Kuni (that game's PS4 sequel excites me more). I will address this further when I do my next 2 Yo-kai Watch recaps, but that will be when I'm back home from vacation, hence the mobile post.

Go watch Pokemon Generations, it won't kill your brain cells like the Yo-kai Watch anime would. I will not be recapping it, since the format and the high quality mean my energy will be on my remaining targets. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment