Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017: Year of the Rooster With New Possibilities.

Hello everyone. Well, my grandad is now in a new place; and apart from maybe helping move a few more of his possessions, I will probably only be seeing him about once a week nowadays.

Apart from that, it is a new year; and I am definitely going to get you something after my 25th birthday on the 10th in terms of recaps. I am watching several possible anime for that, you will just have to wait and see what I might do.

Before the month is out, there a few things I might potentially address: since the Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Side of the Dimensions movie is coming out on the 27th, I am contemplating doing the 2004 movie; since even when I was 12, I wasn't a particularly big fan of it (I can even credit it with partially causing me to drift away from Yu-Gi-Oh and write my own version of it. It was more or less glorified fan fiction in hindsight; and it's kind of silly looking back on it). I also want to hopefully start my Pokémon movie marathon back up sometime this month to help make up for the ground I lost when my hard drive was being replaced last year. I was on the Jirachi movie, and it will be a doozy as that's a film that I'm not a particularly big fan of (to this day, I think it's one of the weaker entries in the series; but it's at least better than The Legend of Thunder in hindsight). As for Code Geass R2: I will probably do another episode of that after certain events take place, which shall remain undisclosed for now.

Everything else at this point is to be determined; but I will try to keep my options relatively open with me going back to school on Monday. I'm taking News Reporting then, Wednesdays and Fridays, with me also taking writing on Wednesday evenings. So, the most likely dates for posting something for me would be Tuesdays, Thursdays or weekends; depending on how busy I'll be with classwork and how long it takes me to write some of my planned material. I definitely want to do more of the stuff I wanted to last year, but couldn't. I decided I will deal with everything over the course of the next few years as it comes, and I can definitely say this medium is full of escapist fiction to help with that. So, that's all for now. See you space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment