Monday, January 9, 2017

General Update-1/9/2017.

So, my first day back at school went relatively well. I was pretty tired and it was still pretty icy out; but I think I will enjoy my winter term nonetheless.

That said, I thought I would let you know that in this update; since as I said before; my schoolwork will most likely be taking up a fair amount of my time. Also, due to circumstances beyond my control, I will definitely be getting you my next recap sooner than I expected. I will have reached a decision on the matter later today, at which point I will start writing one of my choices. My plan is still largely the same: with the material I have planned and more, you will see it most likely on a Tuesday, Thursday or weekend; since Monday, Wednesday and Friday are when I have class.

One more note before I go: I did watch the premieres of Dragon Ball Super and the final chapters of Dragon Ball Z Kai on Toonami the other night; as well as start One Piece back up again. I'm still on Thriller Bark, and the other two series are pretty fun. I will probably get you another post or two on those as more episodes air, as well as give some thought to taking a look at them in the near future. Super is on at 11:30P, with the final chapters of Kai after that at midnight on Saturday evenings. That will be all for now, I should start work on my next recap by the time you read this; since my 25th birthday is tomorrow. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment