Wednesday, January 18, 2017

General Update-1/18/17.

Hello again. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will once again be changing up what I had planned. I will be bumping my other material for this month until February, and I am still contemplating how I will handle them now as well as my 300th post. I will get into more detail in a new piece I have on the table, but I shall say for now that I'm in no state of mind to talk about Code Geass R2 right now; much less the movies I had planned. Rest assured, they will be done soon after I work through what's going on right now; least of all my look at the second Yo-Kai Watch movie (since Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls have only sold 120,000 copies in the US as opposed to Pokémon Sun and Moon selling 9.8 million of their initial 10 million shipment; there will be plenty to talk about. I've logged a combined 170 hours in the latter games, but I'm reworking what I had in mind based on what just happened).

I will most likely start work on my backup recap this evening after my writing class; and I will proceed with my other material in February as I continue to work through what just happened and contemplate what I want to do for my 300th post. That will be all for now. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment