Monday, July 3, 2017

FLCL Seasons 2 and 3 Coming to Adult Swim in 2018.

Well, this post will have two pieces of good news to share with you all! First, my main computer has finally been repaired after about 4 months of floundering about the matter.

Second, is the reveal of the second and third seasons of the anime FLCL coming to Adult Swim in 2018! As a big fan of the original series, I am excited for this prospect. While I don't know if the original cast will be coming back, I am glad that the Pillows will be recording music for the series again as well as the fact that it's effectively picking up where the original series left off.

As a result of this news, apart from what else I had planned; I will be officially giving a positive recap of the first season in September, which I am thereby declaring FLCL month! I will also get right back on track with what I had planned before, as well as more from this moment forward! See you, space cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment