Sunday, July 2, 2017

Pokémon The Movie I Choose You (2017) Trailer 3/"Oracion, Let's Walk Together" Thoughts

So, my main computer is being looked at by someone else right now; and I should know more in a few days. Additionally, I just got back from visiting Fort Point in San Francisco, and I'm still putting up a good fight defending my title for the latest global mission in Sun and Moon (logged over 550 hours combined as of this writing).

Now comes the main part of this post: earlier today, the latest Japanese trailer for "Pokémon The Movie: I Choose You" was uploaded online, along with a preview of the ending theme "Let's Walk Together" by Hayashi Asuca. The song will be available on the Japanese iTunes store tomorrow, with less than two weeks left till the film's release. It also an arrangement of "Oracion" from the Darkrai movie.

Ash receiving Pikachu as his first Pokémon.


The trailer also reveals more footage from the movie in addition to what was previously shown. While the full details are still not currently known, it still seems the movie will be a very nice retelling of the original series with some elements from newer sagas and very high-quality animation.





While the song itself was very nice, I can honestly say that this could be one of my favorite reversions of the series since Origins or Generations. Much like many of the new additions to the Star Wars saga, just viewing this trailer brought me to pure tears of joy when I saw it in my YouTube feed this morning.






After I get back from vacation, my plans for Pokémon-related material are to do one more Sun and Moon recap, and then get back on track doing the movies from the Giratina movie onward. I will most likely recap this movie after it comes stateside later this year. That's all for now. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment