Friday, September 8, 2017

Brief Night Post: Pokémon I Choose You (2017) Dub Trailer Streamed, Ash-Pikachu DLC coming to US.

Hello everyone. Seeing as how today marks the 19th anniversary of Pokémon being aired in the US, I thought I would share some stuff with you in a brief night post.

First, is that the first dub trailer for Pokémon The Movie I Choose You has been officially streamed on the company's YouTube channel ahead of the theatrical showing on November 5 and 6. It's just that: a dub of the teaser, and anything I would have to say about it I already covered when it first streamed in Japan in April.

On that note, I totally called it that the Ash-Pikachu DLC will be handled differently here. The DLC will begin later this month via a serial code on the official Pokémon website, and the hat and move pool will depend on which date you use the code. The code will only work once for each game, so you may want to think carefully on when you use it. I personally want the Unova hat for Sun, and the Kanto/Johto hat for Moon. Additionally, the film's release will also see the distribution of a QR Code Pikachu wearing the hat shown in the movie as well as a TCG card for those who attend a showing. While I am not sure if I will be able to make it to one of these showings, I do now have an idea of a window for when I want to be done with this marathon of the movies: I will definitely try to be done with the other films and do my look at the I Choose You in December. I am watching the Victini movies, as well as what I have planned for my surprise around the time Pokkén Tournament DX and the eShop release of Gold and Silver. You should expect to see them after I finish my FLCL marathon.

That will be all for now, and I bid you all good night. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment